|
|
![]() |
|
![]() |
|
|
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
SORRY! Hehe.. another entry from the comfort of my office cubicle. Sometimes the smallest things can hurt the most important people in your life,noh? even when you don’t mean to do certain things at all, they end up happening and hurting the person you hold dear to you. Sometimes we can be so insensitive. We are so consumed by our own lives we fail to see the things other people are going through. Sometimes we are real jerks. We sleep on other peoples worries. We think small of things that other people value greatly. Sometimes we are…. ROYs. Nyehehe… drama noh? hehehe.. aiya.. i screwed up yesterday nite eh.. pro ok na. just feel bad that it happened.. wala lang. "EWAN"..hehe.. Enough drama! To ROBS and CHIN… BETTER CUT YOUR HAIR BECAUSE I WILL NOT CUT MINE TILL YOU CUT YOURS!!! WAHAHAH!!!! Pls cut your hair na! I look like a MESS when I wake up..wait.. I look like a mess even when im awake…PLS cut you hair!!! Woo hoo! It’s wed na! yay.. weekend is coming ! oh ya, COME TO YMCA 230 PM FOR MY CHURCH’S ANNIVERSARY!!! come to see performances, songs, DANCE, MIME, sheep and flying ballerinas!!! COME COME! rovin blogged at 5:31 PM
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|