Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Tuesday, March 13, 2007

DUDES!!!

I’m currently behind enemy lines….i’m at work..Hehehe. Just finished a bunch of work and now ive declared a self imposed break.. oops.. gtg….


Im back! So much for my break.. had to run around again. I’m so sleepy now but I know im not supposed to sleep cos aside from my mom’s reputation( my mum used to work here), I’m doing this to bring glory to God.

Sometimes we wonder, how to bring Glory to him,no? especially someone like me who doesn’t seem to learn my lesson. I’m so lousy, I have trouble even forgiving myself. Doesn’t God’s Patience and love just astonishes you? As for me,everytime I try to comprehend it, I end up with a headache. Cause we can’t fathom it. Even the Psalmist exclaimed: who am I that you are mindful of me?

Woo.. back from lunch man! Had chicken rice.. lately,ive been eating chicken rice often for a number of reasons. One, it’s cheap. No use working if I keep throwing my money away eating expensive lunch. Two, it’s better than our company food. Third, the vendor is cute!!! Wahaha..oh no..got work to do now… will continue later

Okok..back to today’s blog. Finished another pile of work. Maybeline called earlier. She said she was at her school’s gym. She got so influenced by her friends that she wants me to go with her later. Talk about miracles. Wahaha!

Hehe.. sneaking in another paragraph to my blog. Wahaha! Can I take a poll? ( I assume there are still ppl reading my “dead” blog).
How many of u just hate going to public toilets to do your “big business”???
As for me.. I HATE it!!! I will only go if I feel as though when I break wind, it would bring in other substances with it. Gets??? I would seriously tahan till bo bian, I must go. Okok..enough.things to do again..

Oh ya, I want to send my shout outs to taggers in my dead blog! Haha.. u guys made me start my blog again.. ur the air beneath my wings, the silver lining in the cloud, the light at the end of the tunnel, the person reading this post rolling ur eyes.

Wahaha.. I just made u shout out lame or I just made u smile. Either way, i hope u somehow reacted to this post, and not stare at it without any sort of reaction.that would look VERY dumb.


kk.. i got to do something again! think i'll end here for today! till the next "office blogging",see you!
GOD bless and peace!


rovin blogged at 4:58 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com