Credits

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Saturday, December 10, 2005

I’m now at tiong bahru, typing this entry with may’s laptop waiting for tie to by..
Extremely sian.. I’ve even resorted to playing pinball.. as it is, still have like around 52 min till I have to get of my seat. I’m waiting for may to come back from meeting her cousins. I’m the bag boy today..alot of bags with me now,man.. anyway tiong bahru is full of gargantuan pictures of veggies.. ive got tomatoes, celery, onions and many more..you name your burger topping, they’ve got it-in super blown up pictures… it’s like VEGGILA-THE VEGGIES STRIKE BACK!!! K, hang on…

My phone keep ringing lah….i’m on off today but work keep looking for me.. a lot of work and tuff that keep popping up.. I’m just praying that everything will be alright. Oh yah, happy birthday to my lola!!! I’ve never known anyone so forgiving..well,except God.. but seriously , she’s sooooooooooooo forgivin..

Was watching troy yesterday and wondered why hector didn’t throw Paris off the ship on their way back to troy when he found out Paris brought along Helen.. arghhh.. if my siblings did what Paris along, we’ll be carrying two less passengers in the ship. J. I wouldn’t know what to do.. should I kill my bro and the girl? Should I just bring the girl back who will surely die? Should I do what hector did and protect my bro? or should I just close my eyes and ears and pretend I didn’t hear or see anything. ;)\ hainako! I think I’ll at least punch my bro lah… very hard…. And if I found out I’ll probably fight against Achilles, I’ll whack him up man… then I’ll hug him.. nyahah. That’s just how I am.. you do something freakin wrong, you’ll get it but that doesn’t mean I don’t love you..

Oh! I am I sounding like this?! I sound like some punked up melodramatic guy lah.. must be because of the constant pop music being played here in BK tiong bahru.. anyway, I just want to declare that this is the first time I didn’t finish my whopper… the phone calls from work, the frustration of not being able to access the net and that my whopper got chilled by he freezing aircon must’ve made me do this unheard of and almost sacrilegious act… haiako.. I’m running out of battery man… gtg before may scolds me for using up her batt playing pinball.


rovin blogged at 3:31 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com